The Positive Doodle Diary
The Positive Doodle Diary is a mindful gratitude journal designed to empower children with confidence through creativity.
The Positive Doodle Diary all about encouraging creativity, self-expression and mindfulness through daily doodling and simple journaling. It’s packed full of different activities that will lead the little people in your life to explore themes of confidence, resilience, kindness and even self-care!
Depending on age, children can work with The Positive Doodle Diary either alone or together with an adult. We feel the book is ideal for kids aged 5 to 10 years old.
- The Doodle is hard-backed and comes with its own ribbon bookmark so the owner always knows exactly where to start each day.
- Daily Dear Diary pages with space to write about how they feel, reflect on what to remember about their day as well as sections for self-care and gratitude.
- Daily Doodle Diary pages with space for free doodling.
- Daily positive affirmations for mindful colouring along with related exercises for self-care and positivity.
- Gentle breathwork and yoga exercises designed especially for children.
- A ‘how to use this book’ section for children.
- A chapter for adults including messages from our expert collaborators and also the science behind the Doodle Diary.
- Dimensions: 24.5 × 17.5 × 2 cm
- Pages 216
- Materials FSC 120gsm paper
WHY WE LOVE THEM
Founded by mothers Ali and Finn, after struggling with their own mental health, they launched a crowdfunding campaign and working tirelessly, juggling their roles as mothers and full-time business owners to create some brilliant planners to help everyone make their mental health a priority in life!
Standard delivery is FREE on all orders over £30 and takes 4-7 working days unless otherwise stated.
Where items are made to order or shipped to you directly from a small business, delivery times may vary. Please refer to individual product descriptions.
We offer a 14 day refund policy unless faulty or damaged. Personalised items are non-refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.