Liberté Egalité Sororité Ethical T-Shirt
This Liberté Egalité Sororité feminist tee is our take on the motto of France: Liberté, égalité, fraternité, and is everyone who believes in Liberty Equality and Sisterhood. Vive le Sororité! This phrase can be traced back to the ‘Mouvement de la Libération des Femmes’ in 1970s Paris.
- Three colour choices available from drop down menu.
- This quality tee is ethically manufactured under the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) from 100% organic cotton.
- Certified by Fairtrade
- Screen printed using water-based commercial inks here in the UK.
- It's been produced in a Fair Wear certified factory which independently audits working conditions. Our printer has signed up to a green promise too.
- Typography has been exclusively designed for Black & Beech by @callumrichards.
- This is a unisex tee so sizes similar to mens. Measure your own garments laid flat to double check fit. Sizing is from customer feedback but we all have our preferences in fit. We've included a size chart for you to compare. XS 6-8ish/S 10-12ish/M 14-16ish/L 16-18ish/XL18-20ish/XXL 22-24ish
- To keep your tees in great best condition, wash with similar colours at 30 degrees inside out, and don't tumble dry them.
WHAT WE LOVE
Black & Beech is a design-led brand, started in 2016 by fashion design lecturer, and mum of 2, Stacey Grant-Canham. Stacey’s entry into motherhood deeply impacted her politics and she found herself mothering through Brexit, Trump and a fight for Abortion Rights in her native Ireland. This concern with the intersection of motherhood and feminism is at the heart of her brilliant brand.
This product will be ready in 3 working days and shipped to you directly from the brand.
Black & Beech
Standard delivery is free on all orders over £10, and takes 4-7 working days unless otherwise stated.
Where items are made to order or shipped to you directly from a small business, delivery times may vary. Please refer to individual product descriptions.
We offer a 14 day refund policy unless faulty or damaged. Personalised items are non-refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.