Dip Dye Neon Pillar Candles
Choose from a trio of neon dip dyed pillar candles, or the larger double act. Perfect for a mantlepiece, these pillar candles would look amazing grouped. The candles are lovingly hand coloured and vary from candle to candle.
Choose form four beautiful colour ways:
Rainbow Drops is a collection of three dipped candles of neon pink and baby blue, neon orange and baby blue & neon yellow with baby blue.
Cotton Candy a collection of two slightly larger dipped candles of neon pink, neon orange, white and blue.
Peppermint Cherries a collection of two slightly larger dipped candles of neon pink, neon orange, white and baby blue.
Lollipop Twins a collection of two slightly larger dip dyed candles in a spectrum of neon pink, baby pink, baby blue and neon yellow.
- Made in the beautiful foothills of the Alps in Bavaria, Germany with the help of workers from a social enterprise.
- Size: Rainbow Drops Trio 3.8cm x 7cm Cotton Candy Duo 5cm x 10cm Peppermint Cherries Duo 5cm x 10cm Lollipop Twins Duo 5cm x 10cm
- Made from: Eco-certified materials and environmentally friendly water-based or soybean oil inks.
- Carefully selected paraffin from regional production in Bavaria.
- RAL certified
- Low soot and low emissions
- Without palm oil
- 100% vegan
- Please note that colours may vary slightly from the pictures shown
WHAT WE LOVE
Sourced from a mum-run business in Germany. Created by Diana - who refound her love of colour and pattern during a 14 month trip through Latin America with her family. Over nightly campfires, she made the brave step to make a career change and bring beautiful colourful products to life that so immortalised her travels!
Standard delivery is FREE on all orders over £30 and takes 4-7 working days unless otherwise stated.
Where items are made to order or shipped to you directly from a small business, delivery times may vary. Please refer to individual product descriptions.
We offer a 14 day refund policy unless faulty or damaged. Personalised items are non-refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.