Carnegie Baby Blanket with Hood
Wrap your baby up in this super soft, unisex, baby blanket, complete with hood and adorable ears (as if babies weren’t cute enough already!) and covered with cheeky rainbow stars. Softly brushed to make it extra cosy for winter and to give a really lovely feeling against delicate skin, you know babies will be as happy as can be when cradled in this blanket. Pair it with matching playsuits and accessories for a great unisex baby gift.
- Made from super soft 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Cotton is a versatile material and it’s smooth and cool, it allows the skin to breathe and prevents overheating.
- Organic cotton is great for delicate skin as well as the environment
- Designed for longevity - cuffs are made for turning, so they will still fit many months later
- We don’t believe in ‘fast fashion’, so our garments are designed with the motto ‘Buy once, buy well, pass it on’, meaning the quality will last wash after wash and can be passed on again and again to future.
- One Size: 95cm x 95cm
- Machine Washable at 30°, because busy parent's need easy garment care, whilst saving energy and the environment.
WHAT WE LOVE
The story began in 2005 with the arrival of a little girl called Alice-Bee, the bonnie first-born of our founder, Tracey Samuel. Although Tracey didn’t know much about parenthood back then, she did have an impressive career in knitwear design and an imagination built for creating new fabrics and textures. Tracey set about designing modern, colourful & distinctive baby-knits with the expectation that you should ‘Buy once, buy well, pass it on’. Bonnie baby was born: Practical, tough-wearing, spirited baby clothes to be loved in, played in and passed around.
Standard delivery is FREE on all orders over £30 and takes 4-7 working days unless otherwise stated.
Where items are made to order or shipped to you directly from a small business, delivery times may vary. Please refer to individual product descriptions.
We offer a 14 day refund policy unless faulty or damaged. Personalised items are non-refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.