Stitch–School bring their cool and contemporary approach to embroidery to the Mamahood Pop Up Shop. Melanie Bowles and Aimee Betts, the brains behind Stitch–School, and will teach you the A-Z of stitches through typographic hand-embroidery. Every letter of the alphabet is explored with its own individual technique.
Participants will receive the A-Z Embroidery sampler containing a 48cm x 76cm printed linen sampler and instruction sheet of stitches. DMC threads and hoop are provided for workshop.
- Learn and practice six embroidery stitches and be introduced to the complete alphabet of stitches
- Discover the benefits of slow stitching as a form of de-stressing as an antidote to modern life.
- Explore the wealth of embroidery stitches and celebrate the art of needlework
- Be inspired by the Stitch-School archive of embroidery books and samplers
- Become parts of the Stitch-School community ready to share skills and benefits of embroidery
- Enjoy slow conversation through the act of making and creating togetheR
TICKET PRICE: £40
LOCATION: The Mamahood Pop Up Shop, 7 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich SE22 8EW.
Once you tapped to book a place, please go to your shopping cart and checkout to secure your place. You will receive a confirmation email.
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable. We are of course happy for you to transfer them to someone else who may be able to use them in the instance that you no longer can.