Join us for a Video Workshop with Quick Brown Fox. Learn how to shoot and edit your own videos to help promote your business and build your brand alongside other mother makers and mama business owners.
You will need to bring your iPhone or iPad and in this session you will be guided through the basics on how to create a story, shooting for the edit, lighting and sound recording techniques and a quick guide on how to properly post on social media. Key things that will be covered:
1. Creating an engaging story for your audience
2. Preparing the set for filming
3. Getting the best out of video apps
4. Filming: Use of adequate lighting, sound and cameras.
5. Editing: putting your movie clips together
6. Adding voice over and music to your video
7. Exporting videos for web and uploading to social media channels
Spaces are limited to 8.
This will take place:
Friday 20th October
10am - 1pm
Venue to be confirmed.
Ticket price is £75.