Goodbye Phone, Hello World
60 Ways to Disconnect from Tech and Reconnect to Joy! This book is not a phone! Goodbye Phone, Hello World features is 60 bite-size, device-free activities scientifically proven to promote true happiness.
With wit, wisdom, and warmth, bestselling author Paul Greenberg presents practices for connection, mindfulness, conversation, creativity, and well-being.
Reconnect to life's enduring pleasures: friendship, family, romance, laughter, food, books, music, sleep, nature, art, and so much more.
- Teaches tricks to cut down on phone use—the average person spends 1,400 hours per year on their phone
- Presented in a petite, phone-like case with rounded corners
- Filled with colourful, meditative artwork throughout
- For anyone who needs a break from their device, Goodbye Phone, Hello World is a rousing call to reclaim the precious hours lost to screen time.
- This collection of life-affirming exercises is an uplifting gift or self-purchase to reach for instead of a phone.
- This book is for anyone who wants to do a digital detox, challenge their dependency on their phone, and seek out true connections.
- Author Paul Greenberg is a New York Times bestselling author and the winner of the James Beard Award for Writing and Literature.
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 160
- Publication Date: 11/10/2020
The Mamahood Library
Standard delivery is FREE on all orders over £30 and takes 4-7 working days unless otherwise stated.
Where items are made to order or shipped to you directly from a small business, delivery times may vary. Please refer to individual product descriptions.
We offer a 14 day refund policy unless faulty or damaged. Personalised items are non-refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.