Gentle and effective, this gentle multitasking balm is a blend of moisture replenishing botanicals designed to soothe, nourish and soften skin. This Organic Baby Balm is perfectly gentle for baby skin but it’s also great for big brothers and sisters and mums and dads too! During pregnancy, it is the perfect bump balm, simply rub onto your pregnant tummy to nourish your skin.
- Made with 100% natural organic ingredients.
- Calendula is renowned for its calming and soothing properties on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 Vitamin E and Salicylic Acid.
- Jojoba is a liquid wax and is one of the most important oils in skincare. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum. It has a natural SPF of 5 and penetrates the skin rapidly leaving a soft non-sticky feel.
- Apricot Kernel is light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin and is one of the best oils for sensitive skins, as it may help calm irritation and inflammation. Apricot kernel oil is also rich in vitamins including A, E and B.
- DIRECTIONS: With clean fingertips, massage a very small amount of balm gently into the skin. The balm can be applied as often as required and is suitable for use anywhere on the body. Once opened please use within six months. Please keep out of the reach of children.
- INGREDIENTS: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax), calendula officinalis (calendula) flower*, tocopherol (vitamin e). *organic ingredients.
WHAT WE LOVE
Organic, Botanical and Simple. This gorgeous skincare range started by mother Nathalie, doesn't cost the earth. Handmade in beautiful North Wales.
Standard delivery is FREE on all orders over £30 and takes 4-7 working days unless otherwise stated.
Where items are made to order or shipped to you directly from a small business, delivery times may vary. Please refer to individual product descriptions.
We offer a 14 day refund policy unless faulty or damaged. Personalised items are non-refundable unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.